Thursday 23 October 2014

Lovely Musings


If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.- Eleanora Duse


Lovelies,

There's nothing like inspiration. It rejoices the heart, days seem brighter and the soul feels lighter. I begin to appreciate the beauty of the simple things in life. I admire the changing leaves, the laughter of a child, the feel of my favorite scarf, the sound of pages turning in a book. 

And Tumblr. Thank goodness for places like Tumblr. It's a cavern of great things, a daily whirlwind of gorgeous pictures, quotes, and songs for one's enjoyment. I like to think of my Tumblr page as the museum of my mind: what I love, what I'm inspired by, and my musings. Everything there is lovingly curated. 

If you haven't seen it, feel free to visit (I don't mind!): Paradise Unearthed

Lately I found myself drawn towards poetry: from Dante's Inferno to John Keat's Ode to a Nightingale, 'tis the season for a bit of verse.
Pick an evening this coming week and read a poem you haven't read!


No comments:

Post a Comment